Brother MFC-L2700DW Monochrome Laser All-In One Printer
This Brother MFC-L2700DW Monochrome Laser All-In One Printer is good for your home and small office. It is affordable. You are able to do auto duplexing while printing. You are able to do color scanning. This all-in-one printer can also fax documents through its fax feature. It features both USB or wireless printer connections. With its fast printing speed it is able to print up to 27 ppm. The automatic document feeder is able to hold up to 33 pages. You are able to print scan and fax with the automatic document feeder.
Here are Characteristics of This All-In-One Printer:
- Printer prints up to 27ppm
- Printer has flatbed copying and scanning
- The printer can produce two-sided output printing
- Flexible connectivity; Wireless 802.11b/g/n, Ethernet and Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface
- RAM Installed Size:32 MB
- The Printer is compatible with TN630; TN660; DR630
- Unit has duplex printout enabled
- Printer connects with Airprint, and Google Cloud Print
- Brother iPrint&Scan capable (free downloadable app)
- Printer works with Cortado Workplace, and Wi-Fi Direct enabled
- Printer Interface:IEEE 802.11b/g/n USB 2.0 Ethernet 10/100Base-TX
- Energy Star Compliant:null
- Users found the printer great for home and small office
- Buyers found the printer affordable
- User software installation easy and straightforward
- Printer has simple Wi-Fi configuration setup
- Buyers four the printer user friendly
- Great for high school document printing
- The duplex feature works well for multiple page printing
- Response of the printer to printing and copying is quick
- Printer creates a clear print copy
- Users found the printer cost effective
- The printer is compact and takes up little space
- Purchasers found the printer had an easy refill paper tray
- Android phone apps works well sending print jobs to the printer
- Users found that the Printer will wake up when you send a print job to it
- Seen as a as a well built study Printer unit
- Users found the Wi-Fi connection can be inconsistent
- Print instructions were difficult to follow
- Buyers found to be noisy when printing
- Printing envelops was a challenge for some users
- Printer will not scan two sides to two sides
- Buyers found that the LED has no backlight, difficult to see screen
- users had some issues with Google Print
- Image quality can be below standards for some users
- Difficulty with printing legal documents size documents was experienced by some users
Questions Available With Answers
There were over eighty question posted by people about this printer. If you would like to read these questions and answers you can go to this link. Also you can post your own question or see if there is/are answers for your existing question(s).
We commend the Brother MFC-L2700DW Monochrome Laser All-In One Printer. It is a good functioning printer. After doing a fair amount of research about this printer. We have found that it should work well in a home, student and small office situation. People both found this Brother MFC-L2700DW Monochrome Laser All-In One Printer acceptable. It worked well for their needs. Other people did not find it acceptable for their needs.
The one thing that stood out as a drawback for enjoying this printer. It was its inability to stay connected to the local network router. The inconsistency was more on apple based products and even Chromebooks.
Home and small business routers have become much more efficient today. These inconsistencies of staying connected is not so much of an issue today. Because the whole issue of the Internet of Things (IoT) has grown. Thus if you have purchased a recent home network router. You should have minimal connectivity issues.
We are doing our best to promote printers that work well with Chromebooks. We only found one person that we reviewed comment on this difficulty. We do state that there could be issues. They are not for sure.
The other things to note. The Brother MFC-L2700DW Monochrome Laser All-In One Printer is not a medium office printer. Neither is it a large scale office printer. It works well for home. Students find that it is very reliable for school use. People with home and small office environments have found this printer works well.
So we recommend this Brother MFC-L2700DW Monochrome Laser All-In One Printer. As a home, student and small business printer. Any larger environment is not recommended.