Sasquatch Man No Fear – Part One
Listening to a high pitch scream in a secret place in Bella Coola Valley
How Ivan’s growing interest in the Sasquatch and other mysterious creatures grew.
- At a early age Ivan Resetar became very interested with mysterious creatures.
- Ivan read as many books as he could find on this subject
- The Sasquatch became Ivan’s favorite mysterious creature
- Clayton Mack is Ivan’s favorite author.
- Ivan read Clayton’s book ‘Grizzies and White Guys; The Sasquatch.
- Other authors Ivan read are Christopher Murphy, John Green, David Paulids, Roger Patterson, Thomas N. Steenburg, J. Robert Alley
- Some of their books were Meet the Sasquatch, The Hoopa Project, The Bigfoot Film Controvery, Raincoast Sasquatch.
- Ivan became friends with the people of the Nuxalk Native Band in Bella Coola British Columbia
- In 2008 Ivan started to collect stories and experience.
- Ivan collected 120 stories and over 140 color pictures.
- These many stories and pictures came from the general public of the Nuxalk Native Indian Band
- Ivan has compiled these stories and many of the pictures in his new book ‘Sasquatch Man No Fear – Part One’.
- Ivan is also promoting a ‘Sasquatch Tour’
- It is Ivan’s greatest hope to experience a sighting of the Sasquatch with other people.
For more information on ‘Sasquatch Man No Fear – Part One’ click this Link.